Recently Lenovo pushed Android Lollipop 5.1 for Lenovo P70 after one month delay from official Upgrade plan to Android Lollipop 5.0 but this delay is for good, because now it can be updated to upper version Android Lollipop 5.1 not 5.0 obviously it was worth waiting for.While none of the Lenovo smartphones does not have Lollipop 5.1, however most smartphones can be updated only to Lollipop 5.0 according to Upgrade Matrix of Lenovo.
So, but update to Android Lollipop 5.1 for Lenovo P70(actually Lenovo P70 have a two models Lenovo P70-A european version and Lenovo P70-T chinese version(lower version and update not available for it) not available for all countries yet.For thus I'll show How to update Lenovo P70 officialy throught OTA by changing region(country).In short here I'll describe how to do this if you already doesn't updated your Lenovo P70 with Android Lollipop 5.1.
- First of all recommended make a backup of your (pictures, apps, data, etc.) 'cause after changing to another region all information on your device will be erased.
Make sure you're made a backup then proceed to another step in this tutorial.
- Go to dialer and type ##6020####.
- Scroll down to region PAKISTAN confirm region.
- After that your device will be reboot and please, be patient it wipes your data.
- So you're device revert back to original state with changed region(country).
- Turn on wifi!
- Go to settings and check for update and update will be appear.
- Download update and install.
- Again your device will be reboot and wait for upgrade to finish.
- Congratulatitons! You're now have a official Android Lollipop 5.1 on your Lenovo P70-A.
- Just Enjoy!