Here's the a long awaited fully working CyanogenMod 13.0 for Lenovo P70-A.
Main problem was on camera & storage but now they're working for sure.
Everything except you may met some bugs but it's normal for unonfficial compiled ROM even officially ROMs has bugs but anyway.
- Update CyanogenMod source code until 08/10/2016
- Added all languages
- Improved RIL (radio communication part)
- Fixed Bluetooth (tested)
- Optimizing the video playback
- Added a double tap to unlock screen
- Works both cameras
- Two additional themes included
- And many other bugs fixed
How to install:
Important: If you're coming from stock ROM you need to install x64 bit ROM before doing thing for reference check out this post - here
- Download fully working CyanogenMod 13.0 ROM for Lenovo P70-A - here
- Download Gapps - here
- Download Root package - here
- Scatter file for firmware 141- here
- Scatter file 2 for firmware 146 - here
- Unpack zip archive ( contains system.img, boot.img, boot2sd.img )
- Open Sp flash tool
Note: If you want to use internal storage and sdcard flash boot2sd.img
- Load one of scatter file
- Load system.img
- Load boot2sd.img
- Then press Download
- Plug USB cable
- Wait until proccess finish!
- That's for now!
- After this boot into TWRP recovery:
- - wipe data,cache,dalvik
- Then go to install and install Gapps
- That's it reboot system now!
Boot into recovery
- Wipe -> data,cache,system
- Go install -> image select system and system.img
- Then install -> boot2sd or boot.img
- Then install -> Gapps & Root package!
- That's it!!!