Come on guys, grab it Android Marshmallow 6.0 for Lenovo P70.
Well, it's compiled a part of source code from Lenovo K3 Note which officially gets Android Marshmallow 6.0, but there's no Marshmallow update for Lenovo P70 however it's one of the best smartphones of Lenovo and I don't really know why not received Marshmallow yet.
So, source code of Lenovo K3 Note is based on MTK6753 Chipset but working with Lenovo P70 which has MTK6752 Chipset, anyway let me describe how to install Marshmallow 6.0 on Lenovo P70.
This's the first build of unofficial Marshmallow for Lenovo P70, so don't expect much from it.May contains some bugs but for now running well.
Instructions of installation Marshmallow on Lenovo P70:
Be aware, always make backup of your data before doing anything on your Lenovo P70!
Based on AOSP 64bit, so for thus you needed first from AOSP 64bit Lollipop Lenovo P70
then you can install Marshmallow.
- For installing AOSP 64bit Lollipop - check out this post.
- Then download from below Android Marshmallow package and copy to SD card or internal memory.
- Boot into TWRP recovery by holding Vol UP + Power button then enter into Recovery with Vol DOWN.
- Go to advanced wipe and select following below then wipe:
- Go back to install and select Android Marshmallow zip then confirm installation!
- That's it, Enjoy of Marshmallow ROM on Lenovo P70!
note: ROM including Root & Gapps doesn't need from flashing!
note: after flashing ROM, flash and fixes too!
Android Marshmallow 6.0 for Lenovo P70 (version 1) - LINK
note: install fixes in succession
also visit this post for upcoming fixes
- Fix1 (necessarily flash for better working) - LINK
Power saving from Lollipop 5.1- Fix2 FM RADIO - LINK
Trust-zone fixed with Lollipop 5.1
And something other!
- Fix3 WIFI & BLUETOOTH - LINK
- Fix4 for GPS/Glonass - LINK
- Fix5 for CAMERA - LINK
1. Scatter from firmware Stock Lenovo P70 S134 Android KitKat 4.4 - link
2. Scatter from firmware Stock Lenovo P70 S139 Android KitKat 5.1 - link
3. Some other scatter - link
Credits: Thanks to Zormax for cooking the ROM!